Damn FB taggers. I can't even type this up in 15 minutes. So I'm cheating. :)
I tried to put this roughly in time order. And it has either more or less than 15 books on it, depending on how you count.
- Life Science Library and
- Life Nature Library -- I didn't know until I went to look these up that they were two separate series.
- Some series of small art books my elementary school had. The good thing was that you could check them out and carry them around, but they still had (small) pictures in them.
- The Isotope Man was the first science fiction novel I ever remember reading.
- Godel, Escher, Bach -- added after looking at my friends' lists. [Cheat. :)]
- Lord Of Light and
- The Lathe of Heaven -- had to put some science fiction in here somewhere, right? :)
- Games People Play was the book that finally gave me an appreciation of the social sciences, or maybe that was LOH, above. :)
- A Peace to End All Peace was when I finally started reading and appreciating some history.
- Underworld -- I think this is just in here as a sop to my own ego. I don't even understand why I liked it.
Not tagging anyone else. But when FB updates, I'll back-tag the folks who tagged me.